A father’s role in a daughter’s life holds an immense importance, not only in her childhood but in her adulthood as well. Why can I say this
a- I have a small daughter and I can see the impact of my man on her life,
b- from my teenage my father has played a very important role in inspiring me in my personal life as well as in professional life.
I feel every father has this lovely chance of making a difference to his daughter’s life so here I am jotting down some important aspects of “how a father can make a difference in his daughter’s life”.
1. If a father encourages the daughter to try new things without making her feel guilty of her mistakes, then she understands that setbacks are a part of life.
2. When a man in the house respects the lady in the house then the baby girl learns that she deserves respect for her opinions and choices.
3. As a female, we always need compliments for that inner confidence or say a power to rock entire day. I feel if a daughter’s moral is supported by a father then she feels prettier and moves confidently in her life.
4. A daughter gains a better perspective of father’s issues, so if a father communicates his issues with daughter then she is more likely to discuss her issues with him. This way, a positive relationship can be built which might impact both of the lives in a longer run.
5. Father’s work is often underestimated in the emotional aspect of life but along with academics & athletic parts, a good father-daughter relationship impacts her emotionally on a very big level.
6. My father was open enough to listen to me talking about my friends (most of them were boys) so I shared everything with him from my teachers to the boys who flirted with me. And, now I understand that he didn’t suggest me anything that time but later on slowly he made me understood how can I react to different situations.
7. A father sets a mark for “what are the qualities her life partner should possess”. Yes, this is the most important difference a father makes. When I was talking with my husband (before we were committed to each other) I found a majority of my father’s quality in him, which eventually led me to say ‘yes’ for the marriage proposal he made.
8. The way a father behaves, talks, works and lives his life, it creates an example in daughter’s mind for “how a male behaves”. Father has a great influence on daughter’s life, just one thing which has to be taken care is that – it is positive as well as negative.
So to sum up the blog a father teaches his girl the definition of a ‘man’ and I think it is the best time for all the fathers to create the right definition of a ‘man’
Tell me how did your father make an impact in your life or how is your man making the difference in your daughter’s life?